NetcoEthernet over Coax. with PoE Connect Non-PoE Devices NETCO Single Box Pack
- Maximum connection distance of 1148ft / 350m
- Automatic 802.3at & af PoE detection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X detection
- Works with EverFocus and 3rd-party IP cameras
- Cost saving: no need for re-cabling, keep the Coax for network surveillance
- Easy installation
- Slim & compact design
- Low network signal attenuation
- Time saving: overturn time-consuming installation process; quick connection to PoE power supply significantly save human resource costs and time"
NETCO is a compact PoE-powered Balun which can transmit Digital Signal over coaxial cable to networked devices such as computers.
With NETCO, you can easily extend your current network, leveraging the existing coaxial infrastructure without re-cabling.
NETCO supports non-PoE devices only. For the PoE version refer to the PALUN.
|Ethernet Standards||IEEE 802.3 af/at IEEE 802.3 10BaseT IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|Smart Features||Auto-MDI/MDI-X Function Auto-Negotiation Function|
|Power Input||50~57V / 30W (Max) (IEEE 802.3 at) 44~57V / 15.4W (Max) (IEEE 802.3 af)|
|Power Output||Not Support|
|Transmission Distance||150m / 492ft. (Coaxial Cable) 350m / 1148ft. (Total)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||27 x 25 x 74mm / 1.1” x 1.0” x 2.9”|
|Weight||90g / 0.2lb|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C / 14°F ~ 122°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C / -4°F ~ 158°F|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certificates||CE, FCC, UL|